LM816 USB WiFi can be ordered along with any Apalis or Colibri module and respective Apalis Carrier Board or Colibri Carrier Board.
All the products can be ordered online at Toradex Webshop
Warning: This product is offered by Toradex especially for Windows CE customers. It is not recommended for using with Embedded Linux.
Please contact our technical support. Various options of technical support are mentioned in the article below.
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n with up to 150Mbps Data Transfer Rate
- Operates in 2.4 GHz frequency bands
- Plug and Play (MacOS X, Windows XP – 10, Windows 10 IoT Core and Windows Compact Embedded 6/7 compatible)
- 1x1 MIMO technology improves effective throughput and range over existing 802.11 b/g products
- BPSK, QPSK, 16 QAM, 64 QAM, DBPSK, DQPSK, and CCK modulation schemes
- WEP, TKIP, and AES, WPA, WPA2 hardware encryption Schemes
- Can be setup as an ad-hoc network for peer to peer communication
- Small and convenient size
- RoHS, REACH and WEEE compliant
- Certified for CE, FCC and IC
1) For information on how to install CAB file, check this article.
2) Other software can be downloaded from the LM006 product page.
3) If you are having trouble, please contact our technical support.
We have not tested Wi-Fi module in access point mode and on WEC2013 Ad-hoc mode doesn't work.
Click to See the Product Numbering Scheme
A specific product revision has a lifecycle defined by the product state. Learn more about it on the Product Change Notifications.
||Changes from Previous Version
LM816 USB WiFi V1.0A