This page contains basic information related to the CSI Camera Set 5MP AR0521 Color.
To help with the first steps with the CSI Camera Set 5MP AR0521 here follows two articles with guides on cable connections and camera usage on embedded Linux and TorizonCore.
Please contact our technical support. Various options for technical support are mentioned in the article below.
- Sensor: AR0521 from onsemi®
- Sensor Resolution and Optical Format:5MP CMOS Image Sensor. 1/2.5" Optical format
- Sensor Type:5MP CMOS Electronic Rolling Shutter Sensor with Bayer RGB Color Filter Array
- Image Signal Processor:On-board high performance ISP
- Output Format:Uncompressed UYVY format
- Pixel size:2.2μm x 2.2μm
- Sensor Active Area:2592(H) x 1944(V)
- Responsivity:18.8 ke-/luxsec
- SNR:40 dB
- Dynamic Range:74.3 dB
- Shutter type:Electronic Rolling Shutter
- Focus Type:Fixed focus
- DFOV:5MP - 140.5° (with the lens provided by e-con)
The camera module e-CAM55_CUMI0521_MOD from e-con Systems is sold together with an adapter board and cables as the evaluation kit e-CAM50_CUiMX8.
The kit works out-of-the-box with the following computer on modules:
Toradex and e-con Systems are working to also support the following computer on modules:
Any Toradex carrier board that supports the MIPI CSI-2 interface connects to the camera kit out-of-the-box, hardware-wise:
Click to See the Product Numbering Scheme
The format of the 8-digits Product Number (PID8) is the following:
Product Numbering Scheme
The below table describes the structure of the Product Number (PID8):
||4-digits number, indicating the Product Configuration (PID4) that describes the key properties of the product (e.g. Product Group, RAM capacity, etc.)
||2-digits number, indicating the Major and Minor Version (in that order)
||2-digits number, indicating the Assembly Variant
See the complete list of available combinations on the Revision History table of the corresponding product page.
Product number (PID8): 00291100:
0029: Apalis iMX6D 512MB
11: Major Version 1, Minor Version 1, Version V1.1 in short
00: Assembly Variant A
A specific product revision has a lifecycle defined by the product state. Learn more about it on the Product Change Notifications.
||Changes from Previous Version
CSI Camera Set 5MP AR0521 Color V1.0A